Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The logo

You may have noticed the logo on this blog and on my home page. I designed this "100 pound DXpedition" logo because I thought it would be fun to dress up some of the documentation I'd been pulling together and maybe even make a T-shirt or two. Here's the logo in case you are wondering what I'm talking about.

In case you've missed the point and at risk of repeating myself, all of this is for fun. Having a logo, mascot, team name, and so on, are ways of taking an activity and giving it a little personality. After all, if a bowling league can have a name, why can't a DXpedition team?
There are several famous DXpedition teams such as the "VooDoo Contest Group" and "Microlite Penguin DXpedition Team". If you are organizing a trip, go ahead and give your team a name! Of course, I'd love to hear about it, too, so drop me an email or even leave feedback here if you decide to take the plunge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home