Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Boxboro announcement

My young visitors have been safely returned to Illinois and my life should again return to something approaching normal now. After a Spring here in New England brought record rainfall and flooding, they were fortunate enough to see a solid week of beautiful sunshine and warm breezes. Now, as I sit typing this, thunder echoes through the condo and hail bangs off the roof and sidewalk. Perhaps I should bring my lucky charms back!
I'm going through the mail that collected during their visit and found an announcement for Boxboro, the ARRL New England Division Convention. I'll be speaking there on the "100 Pound DXpedition". The current schedule has me in the noon time slot on Saturday. If you live in the New England area, I hope you'll come and see the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home