Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Presentation tomorrow

Just a quick entry tonight as I just walked in the door from a local club meeting. I received a DVD on Montserrat in the mail today. I'll post a review once I view it.
I'll be giving my presentation The 100 Pound DXpedition at the Colonial Wireless Association club in Concord tomorrow. If you are in the area, please stop by and see the show. Mention my blog and win a free handshake and big smile from the author! {grin}
I'm planning on bringing lots of equipment for show and tell with me including
  • FT-897D system in a Pelican case (50 pounds)
  • K2 system in carryon sized Pelican case
  • Icom 7000 system in carryon sized Pelican case
  • My Big Buddipole system
  • My Little Buddipole system
  • Force-12 Sigma-5
  • and solar power and battery systems used on Georges Island and other places

I also need to remember to bring a pile of QSL cards and business cards. Oh, yeah, and I have a couple of prizes to give out, too. It should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home