Sunday, March 18, 2007

Visalia on my mind

Just tying up some loose ends tonight, filing away mail messages and updating my calendar. The local radio club is organizing a trip to ARRL headquarters in the morning. I sure wish I was going. That is a fun place to visit!
I'm also wishing that I could somehow swing going to Visalia this year. Just looking over the DXpeditions program makes my mouth water. DXpeditions to Swains Island, Lakshadweep, Revillagigedo, Iraq and Kermadec are covered Saturday. Wow. Imagine what you could learn in just one afternoon! Alas, after losing a week to this dreaded chest cold, there's no way I can sneak off again. Anyway, I've got a special even station planed for April and Dayton in May. I'm still working for a living! I'm thinking seriously about going out there to the International DX Convention next year, though.
Finally, I got lots of email over the last couple of days on antennas, analyzers, and some other stuff. One message suggested that all us bloggers find a way to meet at Dayton. What a good idea! I'll see if I can get something organized on that with a couple of other guys and let it grow from there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Weinert said...

A Ham-Blog get together would be huge fun! Keep us posted!

73

Steve
K9ZW
http://k9zw.wordpress.com/

March 19, 2007 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home