Saturday, March 10, 2007

Visiting childhood friends and high SWR

The work week is over and I've made it to my buddy Henson's place. I've known him since I was eight years old and it is amazing how much has changed, and not changed. I'm really glad I came!
I've got the Buddipole set up in the yard but something isn't right. I'm wondering if the piece of coax I've brought is defective. Of course, I did not bring the antenna analyzer with me (or this would be easier to diagnose). It was too late tonight to really figure out what is going on. I'll try again in the morning.
I got some feedback on the yagi musings I had in last night's blog. I'll wait to discuss it, though, as I'm too tired to cover the topic justly this evening. It is after midnight here on the West Coast (and after 3AM Boston time--which my body still clings to). I think I'll sleep. The DX will have to wait until morning.
By the way, Blogger claims that this is my 250th post to this blog. I would like to thank all who have stuck with me this long. I can only hope that some of this has been helpful to you. Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Weinert said...

Congratulations on hitting 250 blog posts! Awesome Scott!

73

Steve
K9ZW

http://k9zw.wordpress.com/

March 11, 2007 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home