Tuesday, October 30, 2007

V4/NE1RD QRT

Just a few hours after my last blog entry the flu hit and hit hard. I'm still dehydrated and haven't eaten anything since Sunday evening, but I am feeling better. My plans to casually work 17m after the contest were scuttled as a result. For those of you keeping vigil on the spotting network, thank you--and sorry.
I am very, very behind in email. At this point, I don't think I'll even try to catch up until I return home on Thursday. I do appreciate all the messages I've received, though! Thanks!
This will be the last entry from St. Kitts. 73!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Weinert said...

Hope you are feeling better. Have had to travel back feeling poorly myself and I empathize with you on your return leg.

All the best, safe travels and speedy recovery!

73

Steve
K9ZW



http://k9zw.wordpress.com

October 30, 2007 6:47 PM  
Blogger David, K2DBK said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've now gotten the flu on top of everything else.

But look at it this way: You have used up all your bad luck for the rest of the year, and probably for a good part of next year as well!

Hope you feel better soon, and hope that your trip home is quiet and uneventful.

73,
David, K2DBK

October 30, 2007 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home