Tuesday, October 10, 2006

NA-148 slide show

I was going to talk about the power management lessons from yesterday's Georges Island trip but I just uploaded the pictures we took to my PowerBook and they are too wonderful not to share! So, instead of a treatise on solar panel efficiency and power management issues you might have when running portable, I'd rather point you to my Boston Harbor slide show so you can see what we saw on yesterday's trip. You can read more about the Boston Harbor Islands here.
The ferry service has stopped for the season so there is no more island hopping for me this year. Ferry service resumes in the Spring. I believe after seeing these pictures you'll all understand why I can't wait to get back out there!
I'll pick up the lessons learned thread tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home