Thursday, February 22, 2007

QSL cards ordered

The QSL card design is complete and has been sent to the printer. Chris Drummond's wife Inese, a graphics artist, has done a terrific job of making a design that is visually stunning and an excellent cap to our DXpedition. I couldn't be more pleased. Inese generously donated her time to bring this project to fruition and I, for one, am very thankful for her efforts. I believe anyone lucky enough to have worked us and request a card will be able to see what I mean. Thank you, Inese.
More cards arrived today and I've gotten several requests for BURO routed cards. I promise that I'll fulfill all those QSL requests as soon as the cards arrive.
Budd Drummond reported to the group that he'd received some cards directly (instead of being sent to the QSL manager: me). Please, please, please send your QSL cards and requests to me. I would hate to see any card requests lost because they were sent to the wrong place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home