Monday, August 13, 2007

Social network websites

I'm not sure how much hams are using the new social web sites like LinkedIn or Facebook but I've invested a little time and created entries in both. You can find my LinkedIn entry here and my Facebook entry here. Additionally, I've created an Elecraft owner group on Facebook. Thus far, there is only one member (me). Hmmm.
The LinkedIn stuff is more about work history than friendship but the Facebook site seems like a nice step up from the limited information you can put on QRZ. If you've not considered these sites before, take a look!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Weinert said...

It seems you have to join to even see your pages - perhaps you could post screen shots to show those less inclined to register before looking what your pages look like?

73

Steve
K9ZW

August 15, 2007 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home