Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The art of QSL card design

I just got a note from the graphic designer at QSLworks that she had finished my card's design and was looking for some feedback. Here is what Tami came up with:


NA-148 QSL card image (small)


I wrote back almost immediately and told her I thought it looked fantastic!
In an earlier post I'd mentioned that you really want somebody with some artistic talent to help you get the best card design. I know even less about art than I know about boats, so I know I'm not that person. Tami, on the other hand, appears to be the real deal. I stumbled across Tami's Tami's web site and blog. Check out her sketchbook and other pages. I think I'm beginning to realize why my cards look so good!
So, now I wait. I hate to wait! In a couple of weeks I should have my cards and, hopefully, there will be a pile of QSL requests asking for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home