Sunday, December 31, 2006

QSL route databases and a lazy day

I picked up a small case of the sniffles somehow so I'm spending a lazy day around the house, mostly picking up loose ends. There are lots of things I should be doing, I guess, but right now I'm planted firmly in front of the TV watching the game.
I did take a few moments to add the QSL route information for all seven call signs to a couple of databases so it now appears in:

I also added my call to the HamCall web site as you can see here.
New Years Eve means Straight Key Night. I was going to give it a big effort this year, but I think it would be wiser to concentrate on getting over this chest cold than running round in the freezing rain and sleet to hook up my antenna. I'll make a few contacts with my MFJ loop, watch the New Year roll in, then get some sleep.
Happy New Year to all. Best wishes from everybody here in the NE1RD (the "1" is silent) household. See you next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home