Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mosley steps up

Gary from Mosley Electronics called this morning and left a message. I will need to return two reflector loading sections and the 10 inch by 3/4 inch piece that attaches to the boom. The replacement sections and new aluminum piece will be 48 inches or less in length will be shipped out today. Hooray!
This is very good. Not that there was a mistake, of course. No, that was bad. The good part is this: mistakes happen and the measure of a company's customer service is determined by what happens next. In this case, I made the call, they located the paperwork for my order, determined that there was a problem, and promised that the person best able to solve it would contact me with a resolution. In under 24 hours I was called back, they had a solution, and they committed to getting the new parts shipped to me ASAP. This all happened in about one business day. I like that.
For what it is worth, I recommend Mosley Electronics for their antennas and customer service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home